Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Big Boy Miles

Miles has had a really good day today. He went 6 days without pooping in his pants. Then yesterday, he had an accident. Today he's been great. He pooped twice in the potty, and one of those times, he went in all by himself and cleaned himself. He had a fun day at camp this morning. For the past 3 weeks, he's been going to Summer Day Camp at the park. It is Monday-Thursday for 2 hours each morning. He loves it! Today, they had a Teddy Bear picnic, and he took his Christmas Bear with him. Tomorrow is the final day of this session and it is water day.

This afternoon, he wanted to play with Isaac at the Greens home. I told him he could go for a while, and then he needed to come home. After about an hour, he came walking back in the door with a bowl of popcorn. I asked him if he could go on a special mission for me. I wanted him to go to KaeLynn's to get a book for me. I told him he needed to walk over to Zac's house, knock on the door and ask for a book. Then he needed to come right back home, and not go in their house. (The last time I sent him there, I had to go searching for him and found him in their basement deep in play.) He did it and came right back. He had a Huge smile on his face.

Hunter, on the other hand has had more of a trying day. When I put him down for a nap, he started playing on his toy horse, Dobbins. We went to the store this afternoon, and he kept hitting Miles. Then, when I was putting him in his car seat, he scratched me and hit me. His favorite word today has been "no". Well, he is 2.

No comments: