Karl asked me out to the movies yesterday afternoon. He works 4 ten hour days, so he normally has Mondays off. Mom watched the boys for us. She took them swimming. We went to Provo Towne Center and watched Harry Potter. It was good. It was nice to be somewhere cool in the middle of the hot afternoon. After, we went to pick up the boys and headed to Steven and Nancy's where we attempted to put up their new canopy. However, a piece was missing, so they returned it and got different ones. After Family Home Evening last night, Steven and Nancy came to our house. They returned the couch they had borrowed from us for the past couple of years. We cleaned off our picnic tables, and they took them to their house to have for the family reunions. We enjoyed visiting with them.
Miles is continuing to enjoy fun camp. I think he really enjoys having Eliza in camp with him. Miles and I went to Target this evening to buy a present for Eliza's birthday. One of the workers asked us if we needed help, and Miles told her all about how he was looking for a present for his girlfriend Eliza. He let her know that she was going to be 4 years old. I think she got a kick out of Miles. He was very talkative.
1 comment:
Miles can be such a talker. I think it is so cute that Eliza is his girl friend.
Post a Comment