Sunday, November 9, 2008

Ice Skating

We went ice skating yesterday with some of our family...Kevin and Aileen, Brent and Misty, Eric and Jaimi and all the kids. The boys had tons of fun. Uncle Kevin showed Miles how he could use a cone to skate with and keep his balance. They loved it. Of course, Miles spent lots of the time on the ice. He got pretty wet. By the end, Miles was doing pretty well. Poor Uncle Kevin--he fell and ended up breaking his arm.
Everyone came over to my house afterwards, along with Steven and Nancy and their family and Grandma and Grandpa Larsen. I counted today, and there were 32 people here for dinner. We had taco salad. I wish I had taken a picture of what it looked like with all those people cramed into our house.
It is fun having Kevin and Aileen visiting here from California. We wish they could come more often.





1 comment:

Earl Family said...

So fun! I think I may use that "cone" trick next time I go skating.