Friday, July 31, 2009

Last Week of July

This last week has been full of activities and fun. On Wednesday, the Earls met us at Nana's for some swimming. After they left, Nancy arrived with her kids. Miles and Hunter had lots of fun.
On Thursday, we picked up Karl from work and went to Lagoon for the evening. Karl and Miles went on lots of roller coasters, while I had fun with Hunter in the Kiddie area. We met for some rides and a snack, and then I took Miles and went on the big rides and Hunter and Karl had fun together.




Today, KaeLynn and I had 9 children we were in charge of. We had Taylor and Olivia with us, as well as Brooklyn's friend Megan. We went to feed the ducks first. After that, we went to McDonalds for happy meals and playing. After that, we went to Nana's house for lots of more swimming. Miles was in the pool for 3 straight hours. The kids were exhausted by the time we left, and Hunter fell asleep in the car and slept for 2 hours after arriving home.





No comments: