Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Party

On Friday, Steven and Nancy threw a Halloween party. Their kids didn't have school on Friday. I felt bad that Miles couldn't come since he was at school, but he had his own party there and had a great day.
Pirates Megan and Hunter

Limbo - I love this picture. Hunter is bent all the way back, but he could have been on his tip toes and still made it under the bar.

It was so funny watching Hunter try to eat the donut off the string.

They played some dancing games and here they formed a line and held the hand of the person in front of them with their hand going between their legs.
Mummy Wrap. Need I say more!
Steven is so good with games. They also played some outdoor games, but I was a wimp and stayed inside and out of the cold. There was a ghost pinata that was super cute, but it was snowing while the kids were outside hitting it. The snow didn't slow any of them down.

No comments: