It has been way too long since I have blogged, so today I am going to attempt to catch up. We haven't been doing a lot of interesting things lately...
Going to school and cleaning the house aren't the most exciting things to blog. I will attach some of the pictures we've taken in the last month or so of a few of our activities.
On the first Saturday of each month, Home Depot has a Kids Workshop. Karl took the boys there and they built car holders. They had a good time. Kenny met them there with Evie and William.
Kenny then came to our house with the kids. William had a fun time riding the Smart Cycle. We then went and met Eric and Mom at Jump on It. We hadn't been there for quite a while and the children had a blast. They got good and tired. That was a fun day.
My cousin Melissa had a little birthday party for her son Anthony. He turned one. We went to Nana's house and had lunch and cake and presents. Anthony is quite the little cutie.
KaeLynn cleaned out her dress up costumes and we were the recipients. Here is Miles dressed up as a Power Ranger. They love dressing up and have a fun time make believing. We sure appreciate all the fun costumes.
1 comment:
I am so happy you are putting the Power Ranger costumes to good use :)
Love your updates by the way!
Post a Comment