Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Saint George

Last weekend, we headed down to Saint George for Karl's Dixie College Theatre Reunion. It started out on Friday at the parents home of one of his friends for a bbq.

On Saturday, we went to the Fun Center. We were able to go on the Go Carts, and Hunter went on the Bumper Boats. Both boys had lots of fun with the tokens and playing on the climbing apparatus. We also went Mini Golfing a couple of times, but it was so hot outside.

Later that evening, Karl met his group for dinner and a play. I took the boys climbing on some rocks and to McDonalds Playland. At the hotel, we went swimming. The boys had lots of fun. They asked if we could go again sometime and stay later. I said that the next time I go to St. George, I don't want to go in the HOT of summer.




1 comment:

Tonya H. said...

What fun. You can't go wrong with McDonalds and water on a hot day!