Hunter started Kindergarten today. It was hard for me sending him off on the bus. Last night we went to open house. He met his teachers. He has Mrs. Brown in the morning. She is so nice and wonderful!
His afternoon teacher is Mrs. Bronson. We will have to get to know her.
Hunter woke up an hour earlier then normal this morning. He was so excited.
He is holding his about me poster.
Showing off his Buzz Lightyear backpack.
All the kids waiting for the bus-Miles, Eliza, Katie, Matt, Zac, Brooklyn, and Hunter.
Bye Mom-I'll see you after school. He was so thrilled to ride on the bus.
After he got on the bus, I crawled in the car and sat and cried. It was so hard to watch my baby take off for Kindergarten. Plus, he is in all day Kindergarten, so he won't be home until 4:00. He will LOVE school. I don't know if I've ever seen a child so excited to leave for school.
2 comments:
I am so happy you survived your first day! It will only get better from here on out :)
Yet another milestone reached! What a fun time for Hunter and your family. He looked so excited.
Post a Comment