Thursday, February 25, 2010

Baby Miles


Here are some pictures of Miles as a baby. I just don't know how 7 years has already passed.


Two year old Miles.

Seven year old Miles
Miles, I want you to know how much you are loved and how important you are to me and to our family. You are such a joy to me and I love the way you always want to give me hugs and kisses. You are always so grateful for everything and are quick to say "please" and "thank you". I love how helpful you are and how you love to learn. You are a great example to your brother and to others. I love you very much and I know that your Heavenly Father loves you too. Have a great year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kids do grow up too fast. Great job on your blogs.
Mom

Earl Family said...

Happy Birthday Miles!!!

It's crazy to think that in less than a year your little boy will be getting baptized.

Wow.